MAKE-UP Policy (Missed Class)
As a student of The Ballet School, you have the opportunity to make-up a class which you have missed during a 3 month period. Also, please note, you can make-up a class before you miss it, if you know in advance that you will not be able to attend your regular class. In order to get a make-up, your tuition needs to be current. We cannot give make-up classes to students who are behind in tuition payment. It is also important to note, that a make-up class will only be accepted by the instructor if there is space in the class. A make-up will not be accepted into a class that has a full attendance. You must be enrolled in the school to use a make-up class. The make-up is non-transferable to another student.
- Observation of classes is allowed and encouraged at all times, we have viewing windows into all studios.
- The school is not responsible for personal property.
- No smoking is permitted inside of the school.
- No chewing gum is allowed inside the studio.
- In the academic classes, students are not permitted to enter class after plies have begun.
- Students may not leave academic classes before the class has concluded.
- Students should always wear clothes over their dancewear coming into the school and leaving the school. Students should also wear regular shoes coming and going into the school.
- Your child should be picked up on time after class. We cannot be responsible to care for your children outside of class. If picking up at our back door, the student must wait inside our back hallway and watch for your car. We cannot be responsible for them if they are outside of the school.
- Communication is important, and conferences with teachers and students are welcomed with a parent or guardian present.
- The Ballet School Performing Arts reserves the right to refuse classes to anyone.